Founded in 1946, we’ve been always challenging ourselves to new fields of business, with the trend of a given time. Our corporate culture welcomes change with the catchphrase “Be handsome in heart.” We, of course, care for our customers the most as well as employees and their families. We strive to stay positive for the realization of our business philosophy, “Be handsome.”
Based on the know-hows accumulated in retail business for the past half a century, we’ve been evolving into SPA (specialty store retailer of private label apparel) and promoting business alliance to gain momentum in the nationwide store network.
While oligopolistic control of the market proceeds by big businesses, small businesses get together to cope with it in different business fields, so we can become “the only one” in each region. When we initiate a new business in a new field, we endeavor to hire local people who are well-experienced in the field to vitalize the whole company group.
Since inauguration, the Zaza group has a theme, “Deliver world’s finest fashion to our customer at a reasonable price” and we’ve been progressing as a global apparel group company, disseminating this concept to the whole world as well as Japan.
When we say “handsome,” it has a meaning of “generous” and “considerate.” We define a handsome person as below:
- 1.The individual who looks after parents well.
- The individual who cares for parents does the same for customers with gratitude.
- 2.The individual who keeps in mind and carries out the following 5 action elements:“Organize,” “Tide up,” “Clean,” “Smile,” “Satisfy”
- The individual who organizes one’s workspace and always serves customers with smile are considered to be a handsome person.
- 3.The individual who work diligently having one’s goal in life.
- After all, we believe that those who practice the above three rules are handsome people.
- 1.We would like to be a sincere company that is trusted by society and loved by customers.
- 2.We would like to be a cheerful company that values employees’ uniqueness and independence.
- 3.We would like to be a solid company that pursues business goals.
- 4.We would like to be a warm-hearted company that loves humanity and wishes for their happiness.
- 5.We would like to be a leading company in business that keeps developing and progressing.
We have been serving the local community with the catch phrase; “Always be handsome in heart,” caring for not only customers but also employees and their families, while keeping in mind to embody our business philosophy.
Upon providing the service, we acknowledged that we consume natural resource and energy, and discharge waste. We, therefore, put much positive effort into the environmental conservation activities under the guideline.
Here, we’d like to present and announce our positive action plan for the environment. By doing that we’d like to obtain the understanding and cooperation of local community and contribute to the global environmental conservation.
We promote energy-saving activity and achieve reduction of energy consumption. Furthermore, we promote the recycling to reduce waste discharge.
Upon setting a goal, we periodically review and re-examine it, so the environmental program remains sustainable. And this is done systematically. Upon being informed of the guideline,all the employees are educated to observe it. We also release it to the public. We follow regulations related to the environment and other requirements.
To enhance the potentiality of employee, we promote improvements in working conditions and environment so that they can balance work and personal life, while defining the following plan:
|1.Term||From April 25th, 2014 to March 31st, 2015|
|2.Detail||We accept interns from local high school and college students. We promote job training through probationary employment.|
|May, 2014||Discussion of acceptance of internship|
|June, 2014||Discussion with staffs of the stores that accept interns / Meeting with school staffs|
|June, 2014 ~ January, 2015||Accepting interns|
|February, 2015||Receiving reports from school regarding internships|
|March, 2015||Holding a meeting for reviewing internships with school staffs and discussion for a future plan|